Customer Question & Answer
Specification of Newest 96 Eggs Mini Egg Incubator with 264 Quail Eggs
[Working lifetime]: 6-8years
[Voltage]: 110/220V Weight: 9 kg
[Package size]: 55*54*35cm
[Hatching rate]: More than 98%
[Package details]: Carton with foam inside
[Capacity]: Chicken eggs: 96
Duck eggs: 48
Quail eggs: 264
Goose eggs: 48
Advantages of New VA-96 Mini Egg Incubator:
**Egg tray with motor automatic turn eggs.
**Easy to operate.
**Motor: 1/240rpm motor
**Low noise, brushless fan (longer working life )
Features of Mini Egg Incubator:
1. Digital displaying of temperature, humidity and turning freqency.
2. Full automatically temperature controlling.
3. Full automatically humidity controlling.
4. Full automatically egg turning.
5. Full automatically alarming.
6. Full automatically cooling and ventilator.
7. Back emergency system.
8. Microcomputer, completely automatic incubator.
9. Automaticlly remote controll.
Testing Your Unit of the Mini Egg Incubator for the First Time!
1. Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment.
2. Connect the provided power supply to the back of the unit and your power source.
3. Switch on your power source.
4. Switch your unit on.
5. You will hear an alarm sounding due to low temperature/humidity.
6. Press any of the green buttons to cancel the alarm.
7. By opening the incubator and filling the water channels you will notice the humidity reading increase.
8. Let the unit run for 2 hours to note the egg turner turning.