96 brand new egg incubator with auto turning and digital LED display for temperaturhumidity and count down
The 96 egg incubator can house 96 Chicken size eggs in the automatic egg turner which gentles turns every 2 hours. This not only makes this great incubator super easy to manage but also gives you the freedom of not having to manage your eggs on a continual basis. The temperature can be set according to your needs and a high/low alarm will sound if temperature goes over or below. The temperature can be adjusted between 30°C and 42°C which is more than sufficient for poultry and avian needs. As with the temperature, an alarm will sound if the Humidity is out of range. A built-in thermometer/hygrometer day counter and a turner countdown timer displays most needed information on the 4 LED panels conveniently located on the front of the unit.
4 Clear observation windows give a clear view to observe the incubation process without having to open the incubator. The bottom of the unit has built-in water channels making the control of Humidity levels an easy task.
Made from a durable material enables you to keep the incubator clean and bacteria free for years of problem free incubation of your valuable eggs. An easy to understand and follow instruction manual will easily get you through the set-up process.
2. Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment.
3. Fill one or both water channels depending on local humidity levels.
4. Set the eggs with pointy side down.
5. Close the lid and switch on the incubator.
6. Press the reset button (left green button) to reset and start the day counter from”0″.
7. Keep eyes on the humidity reading and fill the water channels when needed(normally every 4 days)
8. At day 18 you should remove the tray with the turning mechanism and place the eggs on top of the bottom grid.
9. At the same time it is important to fill both water channels to increase the humidity. (This is very important to ensure that the eggshells are soft enough for the chicks to break through)
10. You should never open the lid when the chicks start to hatch. If you do, the loss of humidity will cause the eggshells of the unhatched eggs to dry out and they won`t able to break through the egg.
***Incubator Brief description for 96 eggs
1. Automatic egg-turning (every 2 hours)
2. Automatic ventilation control (every 2 hours)
3. Automatic temperature humidity control
4. Automatic displaying temperature humidity And turning frequency on incubator controller
5. Automatic alarm when temperature humidity abnormal
6.110 V-240 V 50-60 Hz chicken egg incubator
7. CE Professional automatic chicken egg incubator
8. Automatic chicken egg incubator warranty is 1 year
9. More than 98% hatching rate
10. Combination of setter and hatch
11. Chicken egg incubator has one set spare parts as gift
12. Automatic chicken egg incubator Capacity:
Chicken eggs: 96
Duck eggs: 48
Bird eggs: 264
Goose eggs: 48***Incubator Structure
1. Mirco-computer controller automatic controlled on temperture, humidity, egg-turning.
2. Mini egg incubator electricity motor is egg-turning system. Incubator motor is responsible for control egg tray egg turning. Egg-Turning angle is 45 degree and each two hours mini incubator motor will automatic egg-turning. Every egg-turning process will take 3 minute.
3. Water tank to hold water. So mini chicken incubator will automatic control mini incubator automatic control humidity at 60 % when there are water in water tank.
4. Hatching space is a white plastic net. You can put egg tray out of mini chicken incubator after about 18 days. Then you had better to put eggs on white plastic net for hatching, because eggs will go out its shell after about 18 days.
5. Mini chicken egg incubator tray is incubation space, you can put egg into egg tray to setter or incubate eggs.
6. Temperature sensor will pass mini incubator inside actual temperature date to mini egg incubator micro-computer controller. So micro-computer controller will display mini chicken egg incubator temperature automatically.