- Can incubate up to 50 eggs at a time
- Has automatic temperature and humidity control
- Automatic egg turning feature to ensure even heat distribution
- Can be powered by electricity, solar or battery
- Has an LED display for easy monitoring of temperature and humidity levels
- The incubation period for most eggs is around 21 days, but this may vary depending on the species of egg being incubated
- It’s important to regularly check and maintain the temperature and humidity levels inside the incubator to ensure successful hatching
- Once the eggs hatch, the chicks will need to be moved to a brooder box to keep warm and fed.
There are no reviews yet.