Uncooked rice: If you are going to feed your chickens rice, be sure you cook it first. Once chickens eat dry rice, it will blow up when moisture is introduced and this can cause serious digestive problems.
Salty foods: Too much salt can cause salt toxicity or hypernatremia. Chickens are not able to digest large amounts of salt so keep this in mind as you feed your chickens.
Raw eggs: If you give your flock raw eggs then many turn cannibal.
Candy, sugar, chocolate: Adding sugar and chocolate, in particular to your chicken’s diet can cause tremendous digestive problems. It is best to avoid it at all costs.
Incoming search terms:
- 357 Diary products companies suppliers in Cyprus cy mail
- Rice as chicken food in kenya
- prices of chicks at kenchic eldoret
- price of a day old chick in kenya
- layers mash cost in kenya
- how to save on feed cost of chicken rearing in kenya
- cost of poultry feeds in kenya
- CHICK MASH PRICE 2019 KENYA
- brooder cost in kenya
- we buy ex layers in kenya