Uncooked rice: If you are going to feed your chickens rice, be sure you cook it first. Once chickens eat dry rice, it will blow up when moisture is introduced and this can cause serious digestive problems.
Salty foods: Too much salt can cause salt toxicity or hypernatremia. Chickens are not able to digest large amounts of salt so keep this in mind as you feed your chickens.
Raw eggs: If you give your flock raw eggs then many turn cannibal.
Candy, sugar, chocolate: Adding sugar and chocolate, in particular to your chicken’s diet can cause tremendous digestive problems. It is best to avoid it at all costs.
Incoming search terms:
- kari improvised chicken
- chiken rearing
- broiler poultry farming in kenya
- modern piped water for poultry in kenya
- advantage of feeding 1day turky with omena
- kenchic poultry construction requirements
- layers mash formulation in kenya
- myths and misconceptions and facts about high protein in poultry feed formulation pdf
- poultry budget in kenya