Skip to content
- The number of eggs that can be hatched at one time depends on the size and capacity of the incubator.
- Different models and types of incubators have different capacities, so it’s important to check the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific incubator.
- Small tabletop incubators typically have a capacity of around a dozen eggs.
- Larger cabinet-style incubators can hold several hundred or even thousands of eggs.
- Some commercial-scale incubators can hold tens of thousands of eggs at once.
- It’s important not to overcrowd the incubator, as this can affect the development of the eggs and reduce the hatch rate.
- Proper spacing and turning of the eggs during the incubation period is important to ensure even heat distribution and prevent the embryos from sticking to the eggshell.