96 Brand new fully automated egg incubator with latest controllers
The 96 egg incubator can house 96 Chicken size eggs in the automatic egg turner which gentles turns every 2 hours. This not only makes this great incubator super easy to manage but also gives you the freedom of not having to manage your eggs on a continual basis. The temperature can be set according to your needs and a high/low alarm will sound if temperature goes over or below. The temperature can be adjusted between 30°C and 42°C which is more than sufficient for poultry and avian needs. As with the temperature, an alarm will sound if the Humidity is out of range. A built-in thermometer/hygrometer day counter and a turner countdown timer displays most needed information on the 4 LED panels conveniently located on the front of the unit.
4 Clear observation windows give a clear view to observe the incubation process without having to open the incubator. The bottom of the unit has built-in water channels making the control of Humidity levels an easy task.
Made from a durable material enables you to keep the incubator clean and bacteria free for years of problem free incubation of your valuable eggs. An easy to understand and follow instruction manual will easily get you through the set-up process.
2. Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment.
3. Fill one or both water channels depending on local humidity levels.
4. Set the eggs with pointy side down.
5. Close the lid and switch on the incubator.
6. Press the reset button (left green button) to reset and start the day counter from”0″.
7. Keep eyes on the humidity reading and fill the water channels when needed(normally every 4 days)
9. At the same time it is important to fill both water channels to increase the humidity. (This is very important to ensure that the eggshells are soft enough for the chicks to break through)
10. You should never open the lid when the chicks start to hatch. If you do, the loss of humidity will cause the eggshells of the unhatched eggs to dry out and they won`t able to break through the egg.
Out of stock
This fully automatic egg incubator is extremely durable and simple to use. It can hatch chicken, dove, quail or other little fertile bird eggs. Watch your eggs incubate with a transparent lid that perfect for visually monitoring the eggs.
Three in One Intelligent Egg Incubator
This egg Incubator machine included 3 output channels:heating, humidity improver and turning eggs,so you just use this hatching device will complete the entire incubation process, you do not need to buy insulation boxes or other machines, very saves money for you!
- Test your incubator to make sure it works properly
- Connect the egg turner to the controlling plug in the incubation chamber
- Fill up one or two water channels according to your local humidity level
- Set eggs with their pointed ends upwards(Blunt ends downwards)
- Close the cover and start the incubator
- Press button “reset” to set again, the “day” display will count from 1 and egg turning ” countdown” will from 1:59
- Keep an eye on the humidity display. Fill the water channel when there is a need.( Normally every 4days)
- Remove the egg tray with the turning mechanism after 18 days. Put those eggs on the bottom grid and chicks will come out of their shells
- It’s Important to fill up all water channels to increase humidity and get ready fro hatching
- Do not open lid for a long time when hatching, or it will slow hatching speed
- Environment temperature should be more than 20 degree C, this will help to get higher hatching rate
- Do not put the incubator in a good ventilation environment to use, cause this will lead to low temperature or unstable temperature