fully automatic 96 brand new egg incubator with LED display
96 chiecken eggs incubator is designed with transparent frosted cover, at the time of incubation, hatching process can observe all the incubator. In addition, we also do the traditional incubator can’t do a function.This product can add water from outside, breaking the traditional incubator steps need to open the machine cover with water.Reduce the customer’s trouble.The hatching and incubator has been in a closed state, not because of the need to add water and the influence of temperature and humidity inside the machine.Greatly increase the rate of the young hatched out.
96 eggs incubator specifications
|Useage||Chicken, Bird, Ostrich,Turkey, Goose, Duck and so on|
|Voltage or plug||will be available as your requirement|
- it is important to fill both water channels to increase the humidity. (this is very important to ensure that the eggshells are soft enough for the chicks to break through.)
- You should never open the lid when the chicks start to hatch. If you do, the loss of humidity will cause the eggshells of the unhatched eggs to dry out and they won’table to break through the egg .
Incoming search terms:
96 chiecken eggs incubator machine is used to hatching poultry egg incubator such as chicken ,duck, goose birds and other animal eggs , above is the all the parameter about the hatching process scheduel ,you need to confirm the data during the hatching process
96 chicken egg incubator
- Test your incubator to see if it functions properly.
- Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment.
- Fill one or both water channels depending on local humidity levels.
- Set the eggs with the pointy side down.
- Close the lid and switch on the incubator.
- Press the reset button (left green button) to reset and start the day counter from “0”. (this will also rest the egg turning countdown back to 1:59).
- Keep an eye on the humidity reading and fill the water channels when needed.(normally every 4 days).
- At day 18 you should remove the tray with the turning mechanism and place the eggs on top of he bottom grid.