128 brand new rollers egg incubator with in built egg candler
- LED DISPLAY: LED displays temperature, humidity, hatching day, egg turning time,test light, Voltage 110V/220V.
- AUTOMATIC TURNING: Automatic egg turning every 2 hours, built-in fan to circulate the air for even temperature and humidity.
- HUMIDITY TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Hatching Eggs Storing Temperature 20℃ ~ 40℃.
- SMART DESIGN: Transparent Walls For Easy Observation, Watching Birds Birth,Thick green plastic, strong.
- WIDELY USED: Suitable for Chickens, Ducks, Geese and Other Poultry, Quail, Parrot, Pigeons and Other Birds.
–Allow 128 pcs eggs to put in
–Support automatic egg turning
–High hatching rate
–Good heat preservation and energy-saving performance
–Convenient temperature control for instant grasp or adjustment of inner temperature
1 x Incubator
1 x Power Cable
1 x Water injection bottle
1 x User
- Dual power supply: not afraid of power outage, battery line is configured in dual power supply, 12V battery can be connected after power failure, red is connected to positive pole, black is connected to negative pole (please reverse)
- Automatic flipping: automatic egg turning can effectively reduce the death of chicks that are difficult to produce, and effectively increase the rate of hatching.
- Alarm function: When the temperature and humidity in the box are out of the normal range, the alarm function is automatically activated.
- Temperature Control – Equipped with a computer-controlled system with full intelligence including LED temperature display panel.
- Incubation use-Suitable for eggs like chicken, dove, quail or other little fertile bird eggs
The automatic poultry incubator is our daily life.
It not only meets the date requirements of scientific research, but also helps to develop children’s curiosity.
Intelligent System: Smart PID
Size: 53cm * 53cm * 36cm
Scope of application: hatching chicken, ducks and other poultry and birds such as crickets, parrots and pigeons
The package includes:
1 x incubator
1 user manual
Note: After use, clean the incubator and keep it dry.