Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- The best egg incubator will depend on factors such as size, temperature and humidity control, ease of use, and reliability.
- Ecochicks Poultry Ltd is popular and highly rated incubator supplier in Kenya.
- A good incubator should be easy to set up and use, with clear instructions and controls.
- It should have reliable temperature and humidity control to ensure optimal conditions for hatching.
- The incubator should be easy to clean and maintain to prevent the buildup of bacteria and other contaminants.
- It should have a clear viewing window so you can monitor the progress of the eggs without disturbing them.
- The size of the incubator should be appropriate for the number of eggs you want to hatch.
- The incubator should be durable and well-constructed to withstand regular use.