We do not recommend using natural treatments for fowl pox as they may not be as effective as vaccination. However, here is a recipe that some people have claimed to be helpful in treating fowl pox naturally at home:
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area of the chicken’s skin using a clean cotton swab or a small brush.
- Cover the affected area with a clean gauze or bandage.
- Repeat the treatment daily until the symptoms improve.
Please note that this recipe has not been scientifically proven to be effective in treating fowl pox and is not a substitute for veterinary care. If your chicken is showing signs of fowl pox, it is important to seek veterinary attention and follow their recommended treatment plan.