1 month old chicks kuroiler and improved kienyeji
Kuroiler and improved kienyeji
- 3 day old chicks ksh=100
- 1 week old chicks ksh= 140
- 2 weeks old chicks ksh=170
- 3 weeks old chicks ksh=20
- 1 month old chicks ksh=230
- 2 months old chicks ksh=270
ADVANTAGES OF KUROILER CHICKEN BREED
- This chicken has a very good market and the demand is growing rapidly.
- Kuroiler chicken is a good scavenger therefore don’t need more commercial feeding.
- They occupy very little space; indigenos chicken can also be raised through supplement feeding.
- High resistant to disease
- Kuroiler can be raised at considerably very low cost.
- Hence they grow within a very short time earns profit for the farmers.
- Kuroiler are very good layers ie 150 to 200 eggs per year.
- Kuroiler’s meat is very tasty and a largeyellow yolked egg is nutritious.
- Kuroilers generate good income as they are good layers and good meat producers.