1 Month Old Kuroiler Chicks
- Name: Kuroiler and kienyenji chicken
- Varieties: this chicken comes in many colors.
- Chicken Weight: males kuroiler weighs approximately 3.5 kg (7.7 lb) and females kuroiler weighs about 2.5 kg (5.5 lb); native kuroiler male bird weighs 2.5 kg (5.5 lb) and female kuroiler 1.2 kg (2.6 lb)
- Eggs: Kuroiler hen lay 140 to 150 eggs; native kuroiler lay approximately 40 eggs.
- High Hatchability. – Kuroiler eggs have a hatchability rate of 80%, meaning 8 in every 10 eggs will hatch
- Kuroilers chickens are dual-purpose breeds reared for both meat and eggs. They can feed on can live on a diet of kitchen and agricultural waste, and produce around 150 eggs per year and the native Indian hens lay only 40 per year.
- Kuroilerchickens have white and grey specks, which makes them well-camouflaged. All the same, you can see in other colorful Kuroilers.
- Kuroilers chickens have unique genetic features, the Kuroiler chickens are highly resistant to diseases. The kuroiler chickens are potential bio-converter of no cost agricultural, household and natural waste.