1 Test your incubator to see if it functions properly.
2. Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment.
3. Fill one or both water channels depending on local humidity levels.
4. Set the eggs with pointy side down.
5. Close the lid and switch on the incubator.
6. Press the reset button (left green button) to reset and start the day counter from”0″.
7. Keep eyes on the humidity reading and fill the water channels when needed(normally every 4 days)
8. At day 18 you should remove the tray with the turning mechanism and place the eggs on top of the bottom grid.
9. At the same time it is important to fill both water channels to increase the humidity. (This is very important to ensure that the eggshells are soft enough for the chicks to break through)
10. You should never open the lid when the chicks start to hatch. If you do, the loss of humidity will cause the eggshells of the unhatched eggs to dry out and they won`t able to break through the egg
Best Choice Products 96 Digital Clear Egg Incubator Hatcher Automatic Egg Turning Temperature Control
Ecochichks 96 Auto Turning Egg Incubator with LED display shows temperature, humidity, hatching day and egg turning countdown time. It can hatch chicken, dove, quail or other little fertile bird eggs with automatic turning every 2 hours. If the egg trays are removed, this incubator is also versatile for hatching fertile duck, goose and peacock eggs!