96 fully automatic egg incubator with digital contollers
The 96 egg incubator can house 96 Chicken size eggs in the automatic egg turner which gentles turns every 2 hours. This not only makes this great incubator super easy to manage but also gives you the freedom of not having to manage your eggs on a continual basis. The temperature can be set according to your needs and a high/low alarm will sound if temperature goes over or below. The temperature can be adjusted between 30°C and 42°C which is more than sufficient for poultry and avian needs. As with the temperature, an alarm will sound if the Humidity is out of range. A built-in thermometer/hygrometer day counter and a turner countdown timer displays most needed information on the 4 LED panels conveniently located on the front of the unit.
4 Clear observation windows give a clear view to observe the incubation process without having to open the incubator. The bottom of the unit has built-in water channels making the control of Humidity levels an easy task.
Made from a durable material enables you to keep the incubator clean and bacteria free for years of problem free incubation of your valuable eggs. An easy to understand and follow instruction manual will easily get you through the set-up process.
2. Connect the egg turner plug to the control plug inside the egg compartment.
3. Fill one or both water channels depending on local humidity levels.
4. Set the eggs with pointy side down.
5. Close the lid and switch on the incubator.
6. Press the reset button (left green button) to reset and start the day counter from”0″.
7. Keep eyes on the humidity reading and fill the water channels when needed(normally every 4 days)
8. At day 18 you should remove the tray with the turning mechanism and place the eggs on top of the bottom grid.
9. At the same time it is important to fill both water channels to increase the humidity. (This is very important to ensure that the eggshells are soft enough for the chicks to break through)
10. You should never open the lid when the chicks start to hatch. If you do, the loss of humidity will cause the eggshells of the unhatched eggs to dry out and they won`t able to break through the egg.
- Automatic Egg Turning every 2 hours
- Digital Display temperature readout and setting, humidity readout, countdown timer and alarms
- 2 layers for true versatility; Egg Capacity: 96 Pcs standard chicken eggs
- Ideal for incubating all sorts of eggs including chicken eggs, duck eggs, and turkey eggs.
- CE Listed
Ecochicks poultry limited is proud to present this brand new 96 Egg Incubator. This machine has been designed to comfortably fit 96 eggs. It’s compatible with various types of animal eggs including: chicken, goose, turkey, duck, and many more. This incubator comes with 2 containers that hold 48 eggs each. Every two hours it will rotate the eggs to make sure all parts of the eggs are evenly warm and to speed up the hatching process. On the top of the lid, there is an LED screen that provides updated information about the eggs within the incubator. Information regarding the temperature, humidity, and even hatching day will be displayed. The power is only 100w, which is better for environmental protection and energy conservation. The transparent cover makes it convenient for you to oversee the complete hatching process. This set comes with 2 containers, 12 trays that hold 8 eggs each, a flashlight, a feeder bowl, water bowl, and squeeze tube. WARNING: before placing eggs in incubator, make sure they are fertilized. We purchase our products directly from the manufacturer, so you know you’re getting the best prices available. NEW PRODUCT WITH FACTORY PACKAGING. SPECIFICATIONS: Product Dimensions: 17.5”(L) x 17.5”(W) x 14.5”(H); Each Container Dimensions: 17.5”(L) x 17.5”(W) x 5.5”(H); Flashlight Length: 3.25”; Squeeze Tube Height: 7.25”;(12) Egg Tray Dimensions: 15”(L) x 2”(W); Feeder Dimensions: 6.5”(L) x 6.5”(W) x 6”(H); Water Bowl Dimensions: 4.5”(L) x 4.5”(W) x 5.75”(H); Rated Voltage: 110V (not recommended for 220V power sources); Product Weight: 12.2 lbs.PLEASE NOTE : Our digital images are as accurate as possible. However, different monitors may cause colors to vary slightly. Some of our items are handcrafted and/or hand finished. Color can vary and slight imperfections in the metal work are normal and considered evidence of the hand-finishing process, which adds character and authenticity to those items.