Daily Equipments, Eggs incubators, General Equipments, Google Feed Machinery
Maize Hurrer(Muthokoi) combined Posho
- Maize huller polishes maize by removing the bran through friction as it passes through the chamber between the emery roller and standard size sieve.
- The operator will thereafter collect maize husks and muthokoi from two different outlets
- Also used to make No 1 Shifted maize meal
- The bran us used for making feeds
- Maize hullers require low maintenance and lower operational costs and does not need any skilled labour force to operate the machinery.
- Superior quality emery roller polishes maize and removes the bran with ease and it lasts for years.
- Originally muthokoi which is a favourite dish among the Kamba community.
- According to Elimu Asilia Organisation on indigenous knowledge, making muthokoi entailed removing the outer skin of the maize grains by using a pestle ‘muthi’ and a wooden mortar ‘ndii’.